Sunday, June 18, 2006

Shadows and Dreams.

I returned to the lower Albacin after a morning stroll. As always, my eyes were caught up in a romanesque intrigue.

I seek those who would see in me that which I would see in myself. We seek to find that which we envision for ourselves. On the face of it, it is a self fufilling prophecy, and that is what it is to be rich. No hesitation. Only a private quest for relevant answers, as we wait, as we ponder, as snow and hail cover our subtle mission with ice, and we imagine the slippery futures that are taught at this time, as flags settle at half mast and the suddden departure of Waldo reveals the underlying tensions of the classroom!

Geography is that which we remember and create in subtle resistance to our orders.

Andrew





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home